C321+ GNSS Smart Antenna
- Dual hot-swappable lithium batteries provides 12 hours of battery life
- Athena™ RTK engine and Atlas® L-band global corrections
- aRTK™ capabilities – Satellite-based RTK augmentation
- Base station with internal UHF radio
A rugged base station for your machine control job site or a rover to assist with grade control checking and construction staking activities.
Hemisphere’s C321+ multi-GNSS, multi-frequency receiver paired with a Windows-based handheld device and Hemisphere’s SiteMetrix™ field software platform is the ultimate tool to manage all of your job site activities.
- Grade management
- Graphical stakeout
- In-the-field volume calculations
- CAD layer management
- Enhanced graphics for data collection
- Built-in cellular communication support
- Import/export files for machine control
- Create localization
- Real-time cut and fill information
Use the C321+ as a precise base station sending RTK corrections to your existing fleet of machine control systems and rovers via the internal UHF radio or an external radio of your choice. The C321+ receiver can also be tuned into a network rover receiving corrections from your job site base station or via the internet. Market-leading technology delivered at competitive prices makes Hemisphere’s C321+ the ideal receiver for your high-performance satellite positioning needs.