Handheld Satellite Beacon Locator
Reduce recovery times with our beacon locator that interface with ship chart mapping systems.
Iridium location messages from up tp 10 SALT beacons can be received by your handheld Hermes and pushed to shipboard charting systems via NMEA-0183, greatly simplifying the process of locating valuable marine assets for recovery.
With a built-in GPS receiver, the Hermes will also display beacon locations (range and bearing) on its daylight readable LCD screen for manual navigation applications. The included iridium antenna can also be exchanged with a remote cabled antenna (sold separately) to enable the reception of messages from inside the bridge.
- Portable handheld
- Daylight readable LCD screen
- Outputs standard NMEA-0183 TLL messages
- Compatible with chart mapping software (OpenCPN)
- Simultaneous tracking of up to 10 beacons
- On board GPS receiver
- Global communications
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Full day of operation on a single charge
- Weatherproof enclosure