icTalk Smart Projector
Looking for a calibrated sound source?
The icTalk Smart Projector is an all-in-one projector that produces a complex range of tones and sweeps. It can be set up by an operator once, and used indefinitely after that, requiring only occasional charging of its battery.
This calibrated instrument outputs sounds over the 10 kHz to 200 kHz range, giving more than 3 octaves of flat response and low distortion. Peak output is 140 dB re.1uPa @1m.
The small hand-held device runs for days on its internal battery, or power it through its data cable. Users can create custom sounds with the combination of tones, sweeps & pauses available.
Benefits of the icTalk Smart Projector:
Users of the Ocean Sonics icTalk Smart Projector see it as a powerful tool well suited for tank calibrations, quality assurance at sea, or as a general purpose sound source.
Features of the icTalk Smart Projector:
- Frequency Range: 10 kHz to 200 kHz
- Peak output is 140 dB re μPa @1m
- Configurable output patterns
- Configurable output triggering mechanisms
- Can be run from battery or tethered
- Maximum depth: 3500 meters
- Interface: RS232 (19200 bits/second)
- Small size, 4.7cm (dia) by 22cm (length)