Multigauge 3000 Underwater Thickness Meter
The Multigauge 3000 Underwater Thickness Meter is designed to be used by a diver for most common underwater thickness gauging applications. It is a simple, robust, hand held meter which uses Multiple Echo to ignore coatings, measuring only the remaining metal thickness.
The Multigauge 3000 Underwater Thickness Meter is a simple, robust ultrasonic thickness gauge designed for most common underwater thickness gauging applications. The meter is pressure tested to 500m and has the option to transfer measurements to a Surface Display Unit or Communicator Software with the simple addition of a replacement end cap. It has been designed and built to survive extremely harsh conditions that exist in the offshore and underwater industries worldwide. The gauge uses multiple echo which means measurements can be easily taken without the need to remove coatings, up to 6mm thick, and the large bright LED display ensures the display can be seen by the diver, even in poor visibility.
The Multigauge 3000 Underwater Thickness Meter is equipped with Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR), which automatically adjusts settings in the gauge for enhanced performance and Automatic Measurement Verification System (AMVS) to ensure only true measurements are displayed, even on the most heavily corroded metals. Only one single crystal probe type is required for all gauging applications. The meter is supplied as a complete kit ready to use out of the case, with a 3 year warranty and free annual calibration for the life of the gauge.
- Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR)
- Automatic Measurement Verification (AMVS)
- Ignores coatings up to 6mm thick using multiple echo and up to 20 mm with Coating Plus+ selected
- Integral battery with 55 hour runtime on one fast charge. No need for a spare battery
- Rugged, durable and robust
- No fuss upgrade option to a topside repeater
- No zeroing required
- Large 10mm display for good visibility in poor visibility applications
- Easy to use
- Pressure tested to 500m
- Hand held gauge for ease of use
- Easy calibration with menu driven buttons